The Warrior’s Journey is an interactive online resource for military members, veterans and their families.
This online resource presents the message of faith as a path to finding wholeness in everyday life. In cooperation with other military partnerships, foundations and non-profits, The Warrior’s Journey is able to present a wide range of resources that cover the unique challenges that warriors and their families face, both downrange and at home.
The vision of The Warrior’s Journey is that warriors and their families will live in wholeness and be equipped to navigate the issues of life.
The mission of The Warrior’s Journey is to help warriors and their families discover and grow in their journey with God.
The Warrior’s Journey is an interactive online resource produced by Network211 for the military community.
Network211, or Global Colleagues (the original name), is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization that was incorporated in 1997.
The vision of Network211 is to proclaim Christ to all people, build a global community of believers, and work with their partners in ministry. In 2008, they launched Project 10Million with the intent of presenting the Gospel, via the Internet, to ten million people worldwide in ten years. The Lord accomplished this goal in five years. Then, they expanded the dream and started Project 100Million.
The mission of Network211 is to use 21st century technology to proclaim the 1st century Gospel by helping people discover and grow in their journey with God. “The Journey” includes five elements: search, present, connect, grow, and belong. Individuals from around the world search the Internet for answers to life’s dilemmas and find a Network121 site. Network211 presents Jesus Christ as the Answer. Viewers are encouraged to connect with them by writing and will receive a response within forty-eight hours. Network211 provides www.JourneyOnline.com so that viewers can grow in relationship the Lord. Network211 will then direct viewers to a local church where they can belong to a community of faith.
Network211 has presented the Gospel to over 30.1 million individuals in 242 countries and territories and in sixteen languages. Over 1.4 million of them made an evangelism response and over 265,000 wrote to begin a discipleship connection. Please visit www.Network211.com to learn more.
THE BIRTH OF THE WARRIOR’S JOURNEY
Network211 took the template of addressing the life issues of individuals on a global scale and applied it to an audience-specific community when it produced The Warrior’s Journey (TWJ). TWJ address issues that are unique to the military community and presents Jesus Christ as the One who will journey with them: Challenges, Ethos, and the various roles people have within this community. It provides opportunity for warriors and their families to experience “The Journey” by addressing these areas and additionally offers “partners” who will help them belong to communities that exist to deal with their specific life issues.
Launched on October 2016, The Warrior’s Journey has touched the lives of individuals from 178 nations, as tracked by Google. The Warrior’s Journey is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. All donations to The Warrior’s Journey are tax deductible. The Warrior’s Journey is supported by our friends who are committed to our vision and mission.
Our address is:
The Warrior’s Journey
3003 E. Chestnut Expressway, Suite 2001
Springfield, MO 65802
Telephone: (417) 866-6767
The Warrior’s Journey Statement of Faith
- The Holy Scriptures are originally given by God, divinely inspired, infallible, entirely trustworthy; and the supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
- There is one God , eternally existent in three persons, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- The Lord Jesus Christ is, God manifest in the flesh, and we believe in His virgin birth, His sinless human life, His divine miracles, His vicarious and atoning death, His bodily resurrection, His ascension, His mediation, and His Personal return in power and glory.
- The Salvation of lost and sinful man only occurs through the shed blood of the Lord Jesus Christ by faith apart from works, and regeneration by the Holy Spirit.
- The Holy Spirit , by whose indwelling allows every believer enabled to live a holy life, to witness and work for the Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the Unity of the Spirit of all true believers, the Church, the Body of Christ.
- We believe in the Resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, they that are lost unto the resurrection of the dead.